Saturday, January 19, 2013

Award From Speedy!


I received this award from my furry, fast nephew, SPEEDY RABBIT in the UK! 


The rules are:

1.  Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you


DONE!

2.  Acknowledge the blogger and link back to them.


DONE!

3.  Answer the 5 simple questions see below.


DONE!

4.  Nominate up to 20 bloggers see below.




5.  Display the award on you blog some where.


DONE!

Here's the five questions:


1.If you could change one thing,what would you change?


I would change everybody's out look on life to a more hopeful and happy one.-copied and pasted Speedy's answer because I love it and agree!!!!!


2.If you could repeat an age what year would it be?


I am pretty happy now, so no regrets!


3.What is one thing that really scares you?


My loved ones in pain


4.What is one dream you have not completed,and do you thing you will be able to complete it?


Law School


5.If you could be some one for a day who would it be?


Head of the CIA, so I could see all their secrets!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! This is Clare from Fantastic Furry Friends and I just wanted to thank you for nominating me for this award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Brandi,loved your answers Hmmmm Law School eh and the head of the CIA now that would be fun....hehehe,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answer to question 5 is interesting. I think their secrets would scare me.

    ReplyDelete